Shipping & Handling: Shipping within Toronto,Vaughan & Markham: $6.99
Telephone ordering available: 905-881-1010, ext: 22/ Toll-Free: 1-877-511-1010
The last date for Internet orders to ship to arrive
for the first night of Chanukah (Dec 16) is:
Ontario and Quebec: Friday December 12, 2014.
Rest of Canada: Wednesday December 10, 2014.
Shipping Small Packages:
For orders $25 or less and or for small packages ( e.g. a mezuzah) please contact us for alternative shipping and costs
Shipping Times ( depending on weather and or other unforseen conditions)
2 days Toronto/GTA/Southern Ontario
5 days North ontario/Out of province
Israel’s Judaica offers different shopping options for delivery within Canada:
1. Direct to your door by Canpar. For orders originating from the NWT and outside the USA & Canada please contact us for pricing. Click Here
2. In store pick-up. Use our store finder for the closest location.
3.* Oversized or overweight items will be subjected to an additional shipping surcharge.
Israel’s Judaica Returns Policy
1. IsraelsJudaica.com wishes to bring you the finest Judaica products. Should you receive a defective or incorrect item, you may return it for exchange or store credit. You must report all damages within 24 hours of receiving your order via email or telephone. Israel’s Judaica does not accept returns on personalized items such as Kippot and embroidered items. In addition, Israel’s Judaica does not accept returns on special orders, sterling silver items, holiday and seasonal items and gift cards. Returns will be credited back to the original tender.
Return Handling Guidelines
When you receive your item, please follow these guidelines:
- Inspect its contents and condition carefullyMaintain all original packaging such as cartons, wrappings, labels, tags and manuals
You can return your item for a credit or exchange by following these steps:
2. Contact Israel’s Judaica for a Return Authorization.
3. When you have received your authorization for a return complete the following steps:
- Include proof of purchase (original bill of sale) and a letter explaining why you are dissatisfied with the item.
- Return items in unused condition, with all original packaging and accessories. (Carton, wrapping, labels, tags, and manuals).
- Properly seal the package and ship it prepaid by regular Ground service. For your protection, make sure to insure the package. Israel’s Judaica will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
4. Video and computer games, CDs and DVDs, returns will be accepted only on unopened items. In the event of a manufacturing defect, we will gladly exchange it for the identical item.
Return Packages to:
441 Clark Ave. West
*ISRAEL'S The Judaica Centre® reserves the right to change shipping charges without notice.
Copyright (c) 2008, ISRAEL's The Judaica Centre. All rights reserved. Web Design Toronto by Oilchange.com