Send-A- Gift Service
Israel’s Judaica’s Send-A-Gift© is the easy way to send gifts to your friends and family in Ontario, across the country and around the world. You can also Send-A-Gift from our stores located in Toronto & Thornhill. You can browse our Israel’s Judaica site, choose your gift, then speak to one of our customer service reps at 1-800-449-5918 or 416-256-2858 Ext: 22 or email us at: email@example.com
- Deliver a beautifully wrapped gift with price tag removed
- Deliver to the recipient’s nearest Israel’s Judaica store
- Notify the recipient that their gift is ready for pick up
- Deliver by courier or mail direct to their door
Shipping charges apply to certain locations. Please check our shipping rates for prices. Home delivery is also available in most areas for a nominal fee: These charges are applied per order, not per item.
Shipping & Delivery
Across the nation and directly to your door...
Shipping & Delivery options designed for your needs.
Israel’s Judaica offers different shopping options for delivery within Canada:
1. Direct to your door
2. In store pick-up. Use our store finder for the closest location.
Israel’s Judaica Returns Policy
1. IsraelsJudaica.com wishes to bring you the finest Judaica products. Should you receive a defective or incorrect item, you may return it for exchange or store credit. You must report all damages within 24 hours of receiving your order via email or telephone. Israel’s Judaica does not accept returns on personalized items such as Kippot and embroidered items. In addition, Israel’s Judaica does not accept returns on special orders, holiday and seasonal items and gift cards. Returns will be credited back to the original tender.
Return Handling Guidelines
When you receive your item, please follow these guidelines:
- Inspect its contents and condition carefully
- Maintain all original packaging such as cartons, wrappings, labels, tags and manuals
You can return your item for a credit or exchange by following these steps:
2. Contact Israel’s Judaica for a Return Authorization.
3. When you have received your authorization for a return complete the following steps:
- Include proof of purchase (original bill of sale) and a letter explaining why you are dissatisfied with the item.
- Return items in unused condition, with all original packaging and accessories. (Carton, wrapping, labels, tags, and manuals).
- Properly seal the package and ship it prepaid by regular Ground service. For your protection, make sure to insure the package. Israel’s Judaica will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
4. Video and computer games, CDs and DVDs, returns will be accepted only on unopened items. In the event of a manufacturing defect, we will gladly exchange it for the identical item.
Return Packages to:
441 Clark Ave. W.
|Ontario Residents: Purchase up to $99||$9.99|
|Other Provinces : Purchase up to $99||$12.99|
|*Base rate for USA to a maximum of $49||$14.99|
For International orders please check out and we will contact you with the shipping charges.
* $3 increment will be charged for every package starting at $25 up to and above $49.99.
* Oversized or overweight items will be subjected to an additional shipping surcharge.
*ISRAEL'S The Judaica Centre® reserves the right to change shipping charges without notice.